Well, I am back again! I had a really good time at kids camp, really tired, but good. I do have a praise report.....When I left for camp, I had no intentions of being a "missionary" and trying to raise funds. So, when I left for camp I didn't take any pledge forms with me. I know that most of you are thinking that I am crazy but, I just wanted to be a mom and a camp worker. However, to my surprise as soon as I got there people started asking for pledge forms. So, I went online and printed some off. By the end of the week, or I should say the third and final day, I had raised 275.00 in monthly support and 100.00 cash offering. What a blessing!
Now, its back to somewhat of a normal life. I am starting to realize that I don't really know what normal is. I am having a hard time adjusting to going to two different churches every Sunday and not having a "home church". And, we have moved back "home" but, it doesn't feel like home. When people ask where I am from, I don't know what to tell them. I know that I live in Hector but, I don't feel like it's home. I feel like I am just passing through and my home is not here. You know the old saying "home is where the heart is", my heart is not here. Anyway, I guess I am just lost so, please pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment