Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So much to say, not enough time

The guest quarters @ Monticello First Assembly




How in the world are you suppose to iron with this?

This last weekend was so long!  We drove over 565 miles over the weekend and I am still very tired today.  I don't know what we are going to do when school starts.  I feel like my second home is in our van.  (at least we have plenty of room)  We spent Saturday night in Camden and wanted everyone to see this iron.  The iron was attached to the ironing board to the point it would not reach the other end.  It was nearly impossible to iron a shirt.  I know the iron couldn't cost more than six bucks.  On Sunday night we stayed in the guest quarters at Monticello First Assembly.  It was so beautiful and such a blessing to us.  Thanks Monticello First and pastor Al.  I wanted to post some pictures of the guest quarters so everyone could see how nice it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment