Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekend Schedule

These pictures are at the uth workers conference in LR.  She looks like she is freezing to death!
Doesnt E look like he is having so much fun?
Me and Meg
We have been really busy this last week.  We didn't have any electricity for a couple of days so, we went and spent a couple of nights with my aunt in Hot Springs.  Today, we are at a youth workers conference in Little Rock and tonight we will be at a missions convention at Happy Valley. Tomorrow morning we will be at Pottsville and then Valley Springs tomorrow night.  It seems like we are packing ALL the time.  

I finally got my curriculum picked out and ordered for the homeschooling.  I didn't realize that there was so much to choose from.  Thanks to everyone that gave me your advice.  That's really helps when you have no idea what you are doing.  We had some friends that gave us all the books for Ethan and saved us about 450.00.  Praise the Lord!  The kids are really excited about being homeschooled.

Please remember me next Wednesday, I will be having surgery at 8:00 a.m.  Just say a prayer for me.


1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you as you prepare for your surgery tomorrow! May God be right by your side!

    P.S. I am one of Misty's really good friends! :)

    ReplyDelete