Monday, February 2, 2009

Friends, Passports, and Mt. Nebo


Above:  This is Ethan and Megan with their very good friends, Haylee and Cooper Spence.  We are so thankful that God has blessed them with such great friends.   Below:  We took the kids to get their passports today.  They were so excited and they cant wait to get them in the mail.

We also took the kids up to Mt. Nebo, and they loved it.  They want us to take them camping there this summer.  I really doubt thats going to happen!
The Hersle Pruitt Jogging Trail.    For those of you who dont know, there is a trail named after Shannon's dad at Dow Chemical in Russellville.  The kids wanted to go and see it today, so we took them.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I did not realize it was named after Shannon's Dad. Did his Dad sing?
    I bet the kids were excited about their passports. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Shannon's dad was in a singing group. I believe the name was The Singing Ambassadors. The group members were Ricky and Hersle Pruitt and Rick and David Owens. I dont know if you remember them or not.

    ReplyDelete