Saturday, June 13, 2009

Church Camp/Weekend Services

We got back from camp yesterday afternoon. We came home VERY tired! We had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep the night before. We love camp! There is no place like it. We had a really great time and made many connections.

After our afternoon nap, we took the kids out for pizza. I think they had cabin fever. They kept begging us to take them to Wal-Mart, so we did.

We are in Fordyce for services in the morning and El Dorado for the night service. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so glad because I am so tired of all this traveling. We are still in the process of getting rid of everything, so keep us in your prayers.
Me and Chrystal Buchanon

The Scottsville Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment