Saturday, October 31, 2009

Complete Randomness

It has been so long since I have blogged, I can't believe it! We have been so busy with going to school and studying that I don't have time to blog. I am just going to post some pics of complete randomness. I really hate the word random, but that is the only way I can explain it. So here goes.


Megan made this at school. It's a lantern.

We got so excited about this Christmas tree. They don't have Thanksgiving here but they do have Christmas.

Ethan had a ballgame last night. He just made a basket in this picture.



Shannon, Meg, and Katie at the game. What super fans! Yes, this was rigged!

They had character day at school. She dressed up like the girl off Napoleon Dynamite. Don't ask me!

Ethan dressed up like a razorback fan.

These next few pics are at Rebecca's house on Survivor night. Katie made soup and brownies. Ethan is eating a brownie in this pic.



Shannon made homemade chow mien. It was so good and we can't wait to have it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment