Friday, June 18, 2010
Last Day at Sojourn
Today was the last day of school for Ethan and Megan at Sojourn. They were very excited but very sad too. They are glad to be done with school but sad to leave their friends. The hardest part about doing what we do, is saying goodbyes. It hasn't even been a year yet and our kids have already had to say goodbye to friends, again. It really breaks a moms heart. Please pray for them as they go through another transition. Starting next week the kids will begin summer classes at CINCEL. We hope to give their Spanish a little boost. So, again, they will not have a normal summer break. They are really doing great but I can tell that they are tired and ready to see family and friends. Praise the Lord we only have 59 days left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You guys are doing wonderful! I love reading your blog and looking at your pictures! I think it is just awesome that you are listening to God's calling, and He is definitely blessing!
ReplyDeleteuntil next time... nel