Shannon- going to Wal-Mart and Sonic and having a cherry Dr. Pepper.
Susan- You guessed it, going to Starbucks. There is a Starbucks as soon as you come out of the airport in Houston. I think the Lord put it there for me.
Ethan- He is buying Madden 11 and having a Mt. Dew.
Megan- She wants to go to the mall but I don't think that will happen. So she will settle for Wal-Mart and a Dr. Pepper.
In reality, we will probably won't be going to Wal-Mart but we can do the drinks.
Thanks for your love, prayers, and support for the Pruitt family. We could not have made it through language school without it. We looking forward to seeing many of you.
We are packed and ready to go!



What's happening cuz? Looks like yall are all ready to ready to come home for a few days. Glad yall are doin ok and lookin forward to catching up on good times at grandma and grandpas, u really miss those days with everybody together ya know. Looks like u have dropped a few pounds. Probably a good thing u won't b staying very long cuz grandmas cooking will sure put it back where it was if ya know what I mean. Anyhow yall be safe and I will c tuna soon snuff. Later cuz.
ReplyDelete