Sunday, January 16, 2011

Basketball

Shannon is the assistant basketball coach this year at AAI.

Ethan is the one farthest to the left.



Ethan bringing the ball up the court.


This is from last year.  I will never forget Katie going to E's ball games with us being E's biggest fan.  (Oh and yelling at all the players.  Remember that Katie?)  Oh how I miss you!  Games are not the same without you.  And let me tell you, you would have a lot to yell about here.  The ref's are so different here than in the states.  You can bear hug a guy and get a jump ball.  How great is that?

Update about last post: I only posted it for a few hours and received too many phone calls, emails, and messages on facebook that I decided to take it off.  That is why I don't like posting things like that.  Lesson learned.  It's just another day in the life of living in a foreign country.  And let me say thanks for all the concerns, I really appreciate it.  Love to you all!

Enough of that.  I have great news.  Shannon's grandparents will arrive in Ecuador on March 1, 2011.  We are very excited to have family coming for a visit.  I think they are just excited as we are.  This will be the first time that they have been out of the country.


This picture was taken right before we left for Costa Rica.  Wow!  All the kids have grown so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment