Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Pics

We had a great day celebrating Megan's 13th birthday.  We started off by decorating her door with birthday signs so she couldn't get out of her room.  


We thought about buying a cake but wasn't sure where to buy a good cake.  So I decided to make it myself.  

This might be a tradition.  For the last three birthdays that we have celebrated we have went to Fridays.  I think it might be because it's North American food.  

And free cake.

Then we went to the church to have cake with friends.

They sang and carried out a table filled with goodies.

Megan was the first one to experience a true Ecuadorian birthday.  This is her face when she found out that she had to stick her face in the cake.  I don't know why, but they do that here.  She was a good sport.

And here it is.  Face in the cake.

She also enjoyed a Subway lunch brought to her at school by her dad.  Shannon kept telling her that he was going to stay and eat lunch with her, but she didn't like that idea.  I guess she is growing up.  

Thank you to all of our friends at Lleno Grande for celebrating this special day with our family.  We love you all.

¡Gracias a todos nuestros amigos en Lleno Grande para celebrar este día tan especial con nuestra familia. Nos encanta a todos.






No comments:

Post a Comment