Took a little trip to Mindo to do a little ziplining with Moriah. Moriah has been living with us for the last two weeks studying abroad for college credit. We have been having a great time with her and laughing a lot. Mindo is in the middle of the rain forrest or the cloud forrest, whichever you prefer. So, it rained on us most of the time we were there. And this was the closest to camping that I have ever gotten. I'm going to show you a picture of the cabin that we stayed in but it was not luxury by no means. There was wooden furniture to sit on and holes everywhere, but I will have to say that we enjoyed some great laughter there.
Here's the cabin that we stayed in.
Moriah and I enjoying the freezing rain and nature.
Megan, Moriah, and Ethan.
Getting ready to go ziplining.
Have you ever seen these? Pink bananas.
When we got home from Mindo we all showered and got ready to go to the church for youth. We had to take a few people home so this is where we rode.
Moriah and I all cleaned up and enjoying life back in Quito and our piña juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment