Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm back...

...sort of.  It's really good to be home.  We got home around 9:00 last night and believe it or not we did a little unpacking.  Traveling days always makes us nervous because you just don't know what kind of problems you are going to run into.  I'm happy to say that we didn't have any problems.  We had a great traveling day!

We spent today doing more unpacking, picking up our dog, going to the grocery store, and adjusting to the altitude.  Ethan and I have had headaches all day due to the altitude, however the weather is great I must say.  We are so glad to be out of all that hot weather.  It's crazy how hot it was/is in the states.  We had a great time seeing friends and family and stocking up on the things we needed, but it was very tiring too.  I really haven't had a lot of time yet to go through pictures that I took but I will get to it soon.  Now that I'm back home I will be doing more blogging, so stay tuned for more posts.

The sun going down about an hour outside of Quito.

We love this little guy, our nephew Tucker.  (he's a mess just like his daddy, Patrick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment