Here's our puree after we baked our pumpkin and put it in the food processor. Guess how much we needed for the latte syrup? Three tablespoons.
Cooking the puree and the spices for the syrup.
The finished product. That's a lot of syrup with just three tablespoons of pumpkin puree.
Shannon had his pumpkin spice latte after this. Doesn't it just look so healthy? I know.
Here's the pumpkin spice latte.
The first taste and it was a success. He loved it and said that it was very close to Starbucks.
The happy camper.
Look what else we found at the market, sweet potatoes from Peru. Ok, I know I only took a picture of one potato but we bought more. We are excited about these!
And this is what the kids did while we made the puree. Tree one.
My favorite ornament.
Tree 2. (It's a little dark)
Now you might find this funny. I do not like pumpkin spice lattes or pumpkin pie or pumpkin period.
Want to make your own pumpkin spice latte? Here's the recipe.
Want to make your own pumpkin puree? Here's the recipe.











Loving that ornament :) Love you & Miss you this little blog made me cry...alot ::::{
ReplyDelete