Shannon spoke.
We played games.
Reindeer games?
We sang Christmas carols, in Spanish. Notice the look on Shannon's face, he didn't know his song.
We had puppets. (Thanks to all who helped make this possible.)
The kids loved the puppets.
And they loved the games.
There were lots of people there.
We love our little church family here. They are so kind to us and our awful Spanish.
Since the kids were out of school all week we didn't do much and that is how they liked it. However, I did talk Megan into going to the park across the street to take some pictures. I just wanted to play with my camera. Here are a couple of my favorites.
Megan took this picture of me and Shannon.
We had a great time opening gifts this morning with the kids. They were very happy with all of their presents. I think it's nice to have teenagers that like to sleep in and then open gifts. haha!
Ethan got glasses while I was in the states and I haven't had time to take a picture of him. Actually he said I couldn't but I talked him into this picture.
We hope that all of our friends and family have a great Christmas and enjoy their time together.
Merry Christmas from the Pruitts!














No comments:
Post a Comment