We made it to Arkansas on June 28th. It was a long drive from Texas but it was a good trip. We can't thank my mom enough for bringing us home. Things have been crazy to say the least. I feel like I need a vacation from my life at the moment. We have gotten a lot done these last few days, for example, we got insurance on our car, paid the taxes on the car, got our Internet hooked up, went through our storage building, had a church service, Megan and I got our hair cut, went to two Fourth of July parties, unpacked and stored our suitcases, got cell phones, etc. Today we are going to try to find a couch.
Our first service was at Morrilton First and Shannon's cousin, Shawn and his family go to church there.
A face only a mother could love.
Fourth of July
Our home for the next year. And I must add a great big thank you to Shannon's mom because the house was move in ready when we arrived. She saved us a lot of work and we love the house. Oh and the house had all the appliances and a washer and dryer. What a blessing for us!
This will be our home away from home for the next year. I bought this car off of Facebook back in January and I think it was a great buy.
Since things have been a so crazy so has my diet. There have been a few days where I haven't been able to eat very well and haven't felt so good. When I say eat very well I mean if I didn't have food available I would do without. My thinking is it's better not to eat at all instead of eating something I shouldn't. I was able to go to a Whole Foods Market and found some great things, one of them being Organic Stevia, which is not made from corn. I now have sugar with my oatmeal and coffee. Yes, I have been drinking coffee and it's good. I have an appointment with my doctor Monday and I'm hoping that I will be able to add more food back into my diet. I am so tired of eating chicken, rice, and squash. It just gets old.





love love love trailing with you guys. thanks for the pics!!! praying you find some fun things to eat. so happy you now get sugar with your coffee. Oh the things we take for granted. we miss you guys a lot!!!! Heading to Quito on Tuesday for a check up and you won't be there :-( Hopefully we'll get to the bagel shop though. We continue to pray for you every night. Any news on your Pastors' niece? Love yas, Esther (and Ron too)
ReplyDelete