Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things I love right now.

Things I love right now:

1.  Driving on Tuesday.  In Ecuador we had a driving restriction on Tuesday and it usually rains every afternoon in the rainy season.

2.  Anti-bacterial hand soap from Bath and Body.

3.  Pumpkin anything.  (and I can't even eat a lot of it yet due to the amount of sugar)

4.  Target

5.  Seeing friends and family anytime I want.

6.  Smell good candles, preferable the scent of food.

7.  My kids walk to school everyday.

8.  Coffee (still limiting that too but I think I could be a coffeeholic if I could.)

9.  That there is toilet paper in every bathroom stall in a public place.  So, so, strange.

10.  Boots and sweater season is just around the corner.

Ok that about sums it up for today.  I wonder if I will still love the same things tomorrow.  Who knows?

1 comment: