Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Slowly but Surely!

We are getting moved in, slowly but surely.  Most of our efforts here lately have been dedicated to getting our visas.  You know that's important because without visas we will have to leave the country by November 6th.  We are praying we get them before that date.  We've also been working on getting the kids school stuff squared away.  They start school September 2nd and there are tons of papers to fill out before that day and a lot of meetings to go to.

We are loving be back in Ecuador and I'll be glad when we get everything put where it needs to go and purchase all the things that need to be purchased.  Top on the list of items to be purchased is a vent-a-hood.  No, the house didn't come with one.  Weird.  Next on the list, curtains.  We. need. curtains.

Did I mention that we need to paint?  I hate painting.

Oh and our lights don't work in our bedroom and bathroom.  The guy was suppose to be here today and it's already 2:30 and I'm not sure if he's coming.  I would like lights in my bedroom, it really helps at night.

Here's a picture of the outside of our house.  

Ethan decided to make his mark on the house first and hang up this sign. (It says, Razorback Fans Live Here)

 Here's my favorite part of the house right now.  It's because it's the only part of the house put together. Don't worry, Ethan's sign is still hanging up, just in a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment