Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jungle

A little trip to Sucúa to minister in a youth service.

This is only the second time that I've been to the jungle and I must say, I like it.  It's probably due to the fact that it's a lot smaller than Quito and it reminds me of good ole Hector.


Doesn't it look a lot like Arkansas?  Our kids loved the river.





This is the daughter of another AG missionary that lived in Sucúa.  I just love this picture.  

 This is Shannon preaching the youth service. 



These next few pictures were taken on the way back to Quito.  It is a beautiful drive.  Ecuador is so beautiful.





This is in Baños Ecuador.


It was a great ministry trip, great views, and a great visit with great friends.  There's nothing better than getting together in the jungles of Ecuador, eating BBQ and drinking sweat tea with Southerners.  A great big thank you to Joil and Leah for having us.



1 comment:

  1. I agree, Ecuador is beautiful and so is that black and white photo. Looks like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete