Monday, June 23, 2008

CBC here we come!


We got up today at 4:00a.m.  to drive to Springfield for school of missions.  It was raining when we left so we were so glad that we loaded the van the night before.  The kids slept most of the way here.  It has been a very long day and we are so tired.  Or maybe I should say Shannon and I are tired.  The kids are still going ninety to nothing.  They are at the gym right now playing basketball.  They leave first thing in the morning to go caving followed up with a mud fight.   They are very excited!  We are in for some long days ahead of us.  Ethan and Megan think it is so funny that we have to go to "school" while they have all the fun.  They have laughed about that all day.  Oh and this dorm living is not for me!  I feel like I am going to be at church camp for 3 weeks.  Oh well, it's all about the journey huh?  When we got here today the kids got their MK shirts and this is what they said "savor the journey".  So, I guess we will savor the journey.  I will try to post pictures as often as I can or just post what we are doing.  

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! You're a blogger! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you. Would you mind if I added you to my list on my page so I'll know when you update? If not, that's fine, too. I'm just happy you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete