Ethan and Megan today
This is the Martins
When Shannon and I went to Springfield this summer we met so many great people. People that we still keep in contact with today. It is so great to have friends that know exactly how you feel. It has been 10 days ago today since I had surgery and still not feeling real well. I am still very sore and tired. Friday morning I got a very unexpected gift.....flowers! From a family that we met in Springfield, the Martins. I don't know what I would do without Angi Martin. When I feel down and out, I call Angi. She always listens to me and makes me feel better. I hope that I do the same for her. The Martins are on their way to Africa and are itinerating just like us. It is so good to share our experiences with each other. They also homeschool and she helped me out with that too. What would we do without friends? All of our friends are very special to us and we don't know what to do without them.
We will be in Imboden tomorrow morning and Walnut Ridge tomorrow night. We are in Pocahontas right now where we will be spending the weekend. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel.
I can't believe that you are in Jonesboro area and didn't let me know! I could have met you somewhere. I know, you're busy. I understand.
ReplyDelete