Well, we have been very busy since my last post. My mom did great with her surgery and we were able to come back to Arkansas on last Wednesday, which was Christmas Eve. Then, we decided to take a road trip. So, we left Christmas day and headed to North Carolina to see some missionary friends. We had a really great visit and the kids had a blast. Here are some pics from the trip.
Update on Shannon: NO SURGERY! The Dr. said that his back was getting better on it's own and he didn't need surgery. He will go back in Jan. for one more procedure which is called a block. Don't ask me because I don't know much about it. All I know is no surgery!!!
Here is a picture of the kids on a hiking trip. No, Angi and I did not go!
Lauren, Megan, Ethan, and Shane
Shane and E at the Duke Chapel
Shannon at Duke
Here is one more picture from the hiking trip.
The whole gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment