Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School Christmas Party

We decided (maybe I should say the kids decided)  we would have the kids Christmas party for school today.  Don't laugh, just because they aren't in school doesn't mean they cant have fun.  I am just glad that didn't want to do a gift exchange.  lol!  So, we decided on a pizza party.  

Here is what we did today:

1.  They didn't do this but Shannon and I did - went for a walk.  I know I cant believe we did that either but, it was great!

2,  Megan and I baked about five dozen cookies for Ladies Teen Challenge in Russellville.  We will be delivering them tomorrow.

3.  Ethan and Megan did math.

4.  Shannon made phone calls and booked two more services.  I know that doesn't sound like very many but, trust me it is.  Sometimes he makes phone calls all day and gets nothing.  So, praise the Lord for two.

5.  We took the kids to Larry's Pizza in Clarksville.  The kids had a lot of fun - I don't know if they like the pizza or the games more.  Shannon's grandparents went with us too.  So, we spent the rest of the afternoon with them.  We had a lot of fun.

6.  Megan went and bought her a pair of boots.  When I say boots I mean Pink John Deere boots.  Don't ask me why but, she just wanted a pair.  Ethan had bought him some boots a couple of weeks of go and that is all she has wanted since.  They do play outside a lot so, I am sure they will be worth it. 

7.  Ethan, Megan, and Shannon came home and played the Wii.  I know I am the party pooper, I just don't like playing it.  But, they enjoy it!

8.  We are now getting ready for church.  It's back to Susan's School of Hard Knocks tomorrow. Yes, that is what Ethan named our school.  I guess if we are going to homeschool we might as well have fun with it.  
 
Here is a picture of Megan's boots.  Never did I think that she would ever have or want a pair of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment