Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tarpon Springs Florida (formally More Florida)

Yesterday afternoon the kids and I  went to the beach while Shannon had a meeting with a pastor back in Orlando.  Shannon met up with us when he got back.  And today we went to Tarpon Springs and took a boat ride to an island to find seashells.  It was so fun.  Megan LOVES shells and she thought it was so awesome.  I asked her what she liked better, Disney or shell hunting and she said she liked them just the same.  I wish I would have knew that before!  No, I am only kidding!   We are very tired from the busy days of working and trying to add a little fun into the mix.  We just got back from Tarpon Springs and are packing and heading out to West Palm Beach for two services tomorrow.  I know, Palm Beach for a service, right?   Someone has got to do it! Please pray for safety while we travel and for our services tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Shane feeding the birds at the beach




The sandcastle that Shane and Ethan made

Ethan at Tarpon Springs

Megan at Tarpon Springs

Our boat we rode to the island
The Pruitts and the Morales


Me on the island

Ethan found a crab

Me and Shannon on the beach

Natalie, Niki, and Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment