Thursday, August 13, 2009

13 Days!

We now have 13 days until our departure. We are all so excited! We are so busy trying to get everything packed and visiting friends and family. Here is a run down of the week so far;

Monday - Took my dog (Molly) to meet my mom. She will be staying with her for a year. It was a sad day, I will admit it. The kids did very good, it was hard for me. I know that my mom will take really good care of her. I wish that I would have been able to spend more time with my mom, but it was so hot and we couldn't leave the dogs in the car. I am so thankful to her for watching my dog and keeping some of my most valued possessions.

Molly
.
Tuesday - We took Haylee and Cooper Spence to Razorback Pizza. We had lots of fun!

Me and Carla


Ethan and Megan, Cooper and Haylee


Wednesday - I had a Dr. Appt. in Conway and we ran a few errands. Then we went to see my brother Patrick and his wife Kristi. They are having a baby in March and we won't get to see it until next August. We are very excited for them! (No Pictures)

Thursday - We got up and headed to Branson. We are going to spend a couple of days her with Shannon's family. I will post more pictures of the trip later.


Shannon and the kids in the pool at Branson






No comments:

Post a Comment