Shannon with the pastors at Jonesboro First
This is us with the youth from Jonesboro First
We have a busy week ahead of us. It is hard to believe that we only have 24 more days before we leave. I am a little overwhelmed with all the things that I need to do. That is only a little over three weeks away. We will be ordering our plan tickets tomorrow so pray that we get a good deal, especially on the luggage part. It's just our luck that a lot of airlines are now charging for checked bags. I'm really not sure how many bags that we will be taking, but it could get expensive. We will also be taking our dog to my mom's house very soon. So, be praying for the kids. Not really, be praying for me, I think I will take it worse than them. I will continue to update as often as possible. Many blessings from the Pruitt family.
FABO NEWS!!! So proud for ya'll!
ReplyDelete