Here are a few pictures from the past week. We have been so busy with school that I haven't had time to blog.
We have gotten rid of all of the bananas in the last week. I have made banana bread twice and will make some more tomorrow.
We've had a game night at the school.

We've made Ghirardelli brownies that were so yummy.

We've went to school. This is where we all hang out at break time.

Here we are in one of our classes.

This is our chapel service that we have every Wednesday with our teachers.

I took this picture waking to school one morning. The mountains are so beautiful here.

We had a little get together at Becca's last night. All these kids are from Argentina. Their parents go to Cincel to learn English.

We've went to the Feria.

Here are our purchases from the Feria all for about 10 bucks.

No comments:
Post a Comment