Shannon and I had to go to the grocery store today, so I took my camera with us and took some pictures. Not of the grocery store or people but of items and their cost. These prices are crazy! Yes, it was a little embarrassing taking pictures in the "Super Maxi." I would wait until no one was looking and snap a quick pic. And yes, Super Maxi is the name of the grocery store. There is also a Mega Maxi which is like Wal-Mart.
I forgot to turn my flash off on my camera, so the price is a little hard to read. It says $13.22. I believe that I bought two of these before we left for 5 bucks.

I guess eating healthy is expensive. I mean it is in the states, why not here?

The price on the soup is $1.77. I'm not sure how much soup is in the states right now but I think this is a little high. However, it doesn't stop me from buying it for the kids.

$7.02 - I might have to buy these for a special occasion. (After I relearn to bake.)

Nope, we won't ever be buying this.

Or these!
Keep in mind, some things are expensive, but then there are some things that are cheap. Like this Cinnabon, $1.99.
And these beautiful flowers for $4.00. The roses are even cheaper, they are $2.50.

Wow Prices are unbelievable! And we complain here! Praying that you guys can settle in easily.
ReplyDeleteuntil next time... nel