Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home made ice cream and a Christmas tree.

We finally had the opportunity to use our ice cream maker.  We have been so busy that we almost forgot about it.  We made vanilla ice cream and then added some oreos at the end.  It was so good.  It's just a little piece of home away from home.  We are so glad that we got it and can't wait to try another flavor.





We also bought a Christmas tree this week along with everything else you need to decorate a tree.  The only ornaments that they have here are balls.  Expensive balls I might add.  I really wanted to do a girly tree but with kids that always want to help decorate, it's not possible.  But, I did get to make a bow.  My first ever bow.  This is the first year that we haven't had our Hallmark ornaments.  We kinda miss them.  It was a tradition that we did every year.  But that's ok, we will start new traditions.  Here is a picture of my first ever bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment