Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day in Ecuador

We went to our first valentines banquet here in Ecuador.  Of course that is not what they call it here, but that's what I call it.  This was the churches first time to ever have a dinner for Valentines Day and it was a huge success.  There were about 60 people there in all.  Shannon and I played the newlywed game with them, which they had never played.  They really liked the game and can't wait to play it again.  We had a great time and are so glad that we went.


Shannon got me these for Valentines Day.  (Not to degrade the gift, but a dozen roses here cost $6.00)  Roses are a big expert here and over the last week they were exporting 25,000 roses per cargo plane.  I don't know how many planes left the country each day with these roses but I'm sure it was a lot.


And as I promised, pictures of Megan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment