If you want to try it, here's the recipe: (prepare yourself for pure deliciousness)
1 pound of ground pork
2 tsp. of sage
1/4 tsp. of marjoram (we used 1/8 tsp. of oregano)
2 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of pepper
1 TBS of sugar (we used brown sugar)
Mix well and set in fridge overnight. Shape and fry.
Looks like sausage to me!
The end results. Tears were almost shed. (please notice the fine china)
Find of the week: Aunt Jemima syrup for $1.96. That's two bucks off, so I bought four. Hey, when you find a deal you have to stock up.



I'm glad you found a recipe. I was wondering if I could figure a way to send you some. But, after it took a month to get the peanut brittle....it probably wouldn't be a good idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will have to try the sausage recipe. I might even post it on my blog if you don't mind.
ReplyDelete