Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Books

First and foremost I want to say a great big thank you to Leah Diaz for the new blog design.  She did a great job and it was way past due for a new look.  Leah is a missionary associate in Ecuador and she also does graphic design.  Check out her blog and I would highly recommend her for any of your designing needs.

I also wanted to share about my blog books.  I only do my blog for memory purposes, meaning that what I put on my blog I do it so I will have the memories years from now.

I have made three blog books so far.


Here is blog book #1.  This is from our first itineration.

Here is the very first entry in my blog book #1.  This was right before we left for Springfield for school of missions.  (and what a journey it has been)

Blog book #2.  This is the year that we spent in Costa Rica.  (CINCEL)

Blog book #3.  This is our first term in Ecuador.  (two years)

 Last entry in book #3 is two days before we flew back to the states.


I think these will be great for the kids to look back on when they get older.

Anytime we want to remember a date we always look it up on the blog because anything that was important I put on the blog.

Other missionary friends- this is a great way to keep up with your missionary adventures.

Well I guess I left out the most important thing, where to get these made.  Here is the link to where I had mine made.  They are very easy to do and the price depends on how big your book is.  The last book I had made was the most expensive because it was two years worth of blogging.  Also you can choose to save money and print it on the least amount of paper possible.  I don't really like that option because it doesn't stay in order like it should.  I did that with the first book but not the last two, but there is always that option.  Hope this helps with all the questions.

2 comments:

  1. I need details. Where did you get them made? How much do they cost? Is it so easy even I can do it?
    Julie

    ReplyDelete