Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fun


Can you believe that it's almost time for Fall?  I'm so excited!!!

Look what I found at Walmart last night, ice-cream that I can eat.  I think I might be more excited about this than I am about Fall.


I was playing around with my camera tonight and asked the kids to make designs with a flashlight and this is what I got.  This first one is Megan's and the second one is Ethan's.

A Christmas tree- Oh how sweet.

And poop- leave it to Ethan.

Busy, busy, busy that is what we are.  I keep looking at the calendar and every month just looks crazy, but I'm not complaining.  We are enjoying being home and seeing friends and family.  We are taking a few days off over the holiday weekend and I'm looking forward to that.  

The kids are loving school - Thanks for praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment