(this picture looks so fake it's not even funny)
You get the point though, right?
This was on our way to Russellville Thursday night. This was our fourth time in Russellville in six days. The traveling has been crazy and will continue until the end of the month. In April things should go back to normal, whatever that is. Ironically, we will be back in Russellville Sunday night for the p.m. service. So if you're in the area we would love to see you. That's tomorrow, right?
Shannon was able to share (three minutes) with our home section Thursday night.
We have four services next week and then we will be off a week. (not including Sundays) Looking forward to a little break. I must also say this, we are very thankful to be traveling. I don't want you to think that I'm complaining, we are just a little tired. God is faithful!
In other happenings: (really there are no other happenings, just kids going to school)
The kids are doing great and they are BOTH getting ready for prom. Yes, I said both. Ethan's friends have talked him into going. He even has a date. This will be his first date and I'm very nervous for him.
They are also very anxious for spring break. They will actually be doing a little traveling with us. Can you believe it?
One more week until spring break, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment