Thursday, February 28, 2013

I've been everywhere man!!!

Remember this song? If you don't want to click on the this I will post the lyrics below.

This song pretty much sums up our lives right now.  Go ahead and replace the names of the cities/states with names of cities/towns in Arkansas and that would make it perfect.  We are thankful to be busy because that means that we are making progress.  We are on track to have all of our monies (is that a word?) by August.  We must get back to Ecuador in time for the kids to start school.  We would like to be able to find housing before school starts too.  And our kids want to help us pick a place to live this time.  (that should be interesting)

Other than our crazy traveling schedule I don't really have a great deal to blog about.  Just pray that we have our support raised by August and for God's protection as we travel.

We don't have a lot of open dates left, so if you want to schedule a service with us, hurry.  Contact us at susanapruitt@yahoo.com, Face Book, or Twitter.

Hope you enjoy the song.

(Chorus)
I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere.

I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, LaPaloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Barranquilla, And Padilla,
I'm a killer
(Chorus)
I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere.

I've been to Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington, Houston, 
Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black 
Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Tennessee, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, 
Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake.

(Chorus)
I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere.

I've been to Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Shefferville, 
Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, 
Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellicoe, 
Argentina, Diamontina, Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean'a.
(Repeat Chorus, Then Chant) Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravellburg, Colorado, 
Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, El Dorado, Larrimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, 
Chattanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, 
Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City,
Dodge City, what a pity . . .

(Chorus)
I've been everywhere, man
I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere.

I've been everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment