Sunday, February 27, 2011

Atuntaqui

We got up early this morning to travel outside the city to preach in a little town named Atuntaqui.  The people were so friendly, as usual.   We really enjoy going to the small churches outside the city and seeing what God is doing in these churches.  This church started with 10 people and now has about 70.  I guess I need to start taking a picture of the pastor and his family so you can see them.

The views from this church were amazing.  There was a volcano in front of the church and one behind.  It was beautiful.  I believe that Russellville First Assembly and West Memphis First helped in building this church.  It's a beautiful building.




Shannon praying for a cute little baby.

Check out this cool slide.


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see you fulfilling your dream and call!!It's been awhile since you came to our church and told us how God was directing you lives to be missionaries!! Halleluia now you are there!!!

    ReplyDelete