Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PC Day 20,21,22

Well, I'm obviously one day behind so I decided to post three days at once.  (I'll be glad when this is over haha!)

Day 20 a picture of my shoes.

Day 21 a picture of handwriting.  I wasn't really sure if handwriting would be considered cursive writing or print.  I chose print, actually Megan's print.

Day 22 a favorite picture of myself.  I really don't have a favorite picture of myself but this one will do.

What we've been up to?  We have been staying indoors because of Carnival.  Really don't want to go outside and get drenched by a water gun or water balloon.  Yes, that really happens.  Ethan has been sick running a fever and hasn't really felt good anyway.  What a way to spend his school break, huh?  Megan has been reading a lot and just enjoying time in the house.  Shannon and I have done some cleaning, watching movies, and cooking.  That's is how we have spent the last two days or maybe I should say our Carnival vacation days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment