Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Some girls get candy, or flowers, or jewelry for Valentines Day but not me.  I got a pair of Polartec North Face pants and I love them.  Shannon always says that I am hard to buy for because I don't like flowers or jewelry.  Notice that I didn't say that I don't like candy, especially chocolate candy because I do.  One thing that I really like about my Valentine is that he knows me, so he knows what to buy me.  (Mostly because Megan tells him.)  He really didn't have to buy me anything at all because I don't need a holiday to know he loves me.  Oh and while he was at the North Face store he bought himself a shirt from me for Valentines Day, how great is that?


PC Day 14 - A picture of a heart.  

This is the perfect picture for Valentines Day because there are hearts, chocolate, and Amor.  Amor means love just incase you didn't know.  

Oh and some couples go all out for Valentines Day and go to romantic dinners, but not us.  Guess where we are going?  We are going to Meg's last soccer game in Cumbayá.  (Yes that's the name of a song) And after the game we are going out to eat with our two kids.  Then we are coming home and watching The Biggest Loser.  Sounds like a fun night to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment