Thursday, October 21, 2010

Broken Bone Take 2

We have another broken bone in the house and this time it's......Megan.

Tuesday 10/19/10 9:50 p.m.
Megan:  Dad can you come here, I need you.
Shannon:  What's the matter?
Megan:  (crying) I hurt my arm.
Shannon:  What did you do?
Megan:  I was doing flips and I heard it pop.

By this time I had walked into her room because I heard her crying.  Shannon and I looked at her arm and know that it's probably broke and that she needed to go to the hospital.  By this time it's 10:00.  It just so happens that we had bought a map of the city that day.  So we looked up the hospital that we needed to go to and we all went to the hospital.  When we arrived at the hospital they got us right in and I think we were home by 11:45.  Pretty good, huh?  And, yes, it was broke.  She is wearing a temporary cast and has another appointment on Monday at 6:30 to get a permanent cast.  6:30 is a crazy time for a Dr.'s appointment, huh?  I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment